KELA’s Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with KELA’s channel partners. As Channel Sales Manager you will be responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. The Channel Sales Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. This role reports to the VP of Partnerships
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners
- Manage the entire partner enablement process from start to finish
- Provide ongoing reporting to senior management on partner performance and progress
- Manage registration process and qualify sales opportunities driven by the channel
- Support direct sales opportunities to partners from sales whose client wishes to close through the channel
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS sales channel partner development
- Outstanding verbal, written, sales, and interpersonal skills
- Knack for building trusted relationships with partners and understanding their cadence and specific business drivers
- History of multitasking and prioritizing your workload to maximize efficiency
- Ability to represent KELA and our products with a high degree of professionalism
- Prior experience working with distribution or reseller sales models
- Must be a team player with a strategic sales mindset.
- Remote position, must be located in United states.