KELA helps organizations worldwide uncover and neutralize their most relevant cybersecurity threats coming from the hardest-to-reach places on the internet.
We are looking for a highly motivated, DevOps engineer, to join our engineering group in building our product. Our engineering team is small enough that you can have a significant impact on the team and on the company.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work on our services’ infrastructure and our massive data processing pipeline, ingesting billions of daily items. Making sure our systems and infrastructures scale and perform at optimal levels.
Technology Stack: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins and more.
If you are someone with a passion for delivering technical solutions with great business impact, you may be the one!
- Responsible for DevOps, Cloud and Monitoring environments - Build infrastructure, tools, and services to improve delivery and availability
- Be part of product architectural and infrastructure design - Design and leverage the company’s infrastructure
- Responsible (together with the team members) for KELA’s platforms, up-time, infrastructure, scale, and costs
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience as a DevOps engineer in a cloud environment
- Hands-on Experience with containerized environments and microservices (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS or Kubernetes-EKS/GKE)
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Understanding of monitoring tools and other monitoring technologies (i.e. such as ELK stack, Grafana, etc.)
- Enjoy having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the company’s product
- Innovative and ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies