KELA is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team.
- Continuously update company marketing material (sales decks, one-pagers, brochures, whitepapers, etc.) * Design capabilities are a plus.
- Assist with the company's digital growth: lead generation, channel marketing, SEO, and PPC campaigns *PLG strategy experience is a huge plus.
- Assist in ongoing media outreach (mapping out relevant media outlets and reporters, brainstorming ideas for publication, creating eye-catching and story-telling pitches to send to reporters).
- Lead email marketing campaigns (experience with email marketing automation tools is a huge plus).
- Support channel marketing efforts, such as continuously updating partner marketing material, support in partner marketing programs, and assisting in the marketing needs of global partners and alliances.
- Assist with the preparation, organization, and execution of company events (both virtual and in-person), from large-scale conferences to smaller webinars, panels, and roundtables.
- Continually maintain and update company messaging on the company's website and materials.
- Assist with social media marketing expansion (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years’ experience in a marketing role in a cybersecurity company (B2B or B2G).
- Mother tongue, or equivalent level English.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years experience in content writing in the cybersecurity industry.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Proven track record in growth marketing.
- 2+ years experience in SEO.
- Creative eye, not afraid to throw out new ideas to the management.
- Experience with marketing in the US, European, or Japanese markets (a plus).
- Experience with HubSpot – a plus.