KELA helps organizations worldwide uncover and neutralize their most relevant cybersecurity threats coming from the hardest-to-reach places on the internet.
We are looking for a highly motivated, engineering team lead, to join our engineering group in building our product. Our engineering team is small enough that you can have a significant impact on the product and the company.
As an engineering team leads you will make a critical contribution to shaping and developing our products, from design to implementation of a microservices system, and a modern web frontend.
If you are someone with a passion for leadership and delivering technical solutions with great business impact, you may be the one!
- Lead people – Make the team better as a group and as individuals
- Lead missions – Design and execute new services and components and improve existing ones
- Lead technology - Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and methodologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products, architecture, and process
- Be Hands-on – Stay close to the code, expected hands-on programming of about 30-50%
- Proven leadership and communication skills
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- At least 1 years of relevant experience as a team lead
- A good understanding of microservices architecture
- A good understanding of modern web applications development
- Enjoy having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in cloud environment, such as AWS