KELA’s Sales Development Manager (UK) wins, maintains, and expands relationships with KELA’s clients and channel partners in the UK. As Sales Development Manager you will be responsible for new business development and achieving sales targets through direct contact with the end customers and channel partners in the territory. The Sales Manager UK represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers and partners in the territory. This role reports to the EMEA VP of Sales.
- Meet assigned sales targets and strategic objectives defined for the territory.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned target accounts at large corporations and channel partner levels.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Proactively recruit new qualifying partners
- Manage the entire partner enablement process from start to finish
- Provide ongoing reporting to senior management on performance and progress in the territory.
- Drive direct sales opportunities to partners.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience selling Cyber Threat Intelligence solutions and services.
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS sales selling through channel partners.
- Outstanding verbal, written, sales, and interpersonal skills
- A knack for building trusted relationships with end customers and partners.
- History of multitasking and prioritizing your workload to maximize efficiency.
- Ability to represent KELA and our products with a high degree of professionalism.
- Prior experience working with distribution or reseller sales models.
- Must be a team player with a strategic sales and hunter mindset.
- Remote position, must be located in the United Kingdom.