KELA helps organizations worldwide uncover and neutralize their most relevant cybersecurity threats coming from the hardest-to-reach places on the internet.
We are looking for a highly motivated, software engineer, to join our engineering group in building our products. Our engineering team is small enough that you can have a significant impact on the product and the company.
As a software engineer you will make a critical contribution to shaping and developing our core pipeline – the data collection and ingestion pipeline, from design to implementation of a microservices system, and a modern web frontend.
Technology Stack: Angular, C# (.Net Core) / TypeScript (NestJS), MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GitHub and more.
If you are someone with a passion for delivering technical solutions with great business impact, you may be the one!
- Work as part of a team - design, execute, test and deploy new services and improve existing ones
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and methodologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products and architecture
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with modern frontend frameworks
- A good understanding of web applications and microservices architecture
- Enjoy having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product
- Most importantly, enjoy working in a team, and have excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes - An advantage
- Experience working in cloud environment, such as AWS - An advantage