As KELA seeks to expand its capabilities, a dedicated CTO technical team is responsible for trying different and new technological concepts. From new ways to gather data using advanced tools to better enriching the collected data, the team initiates and performs PoCs to what might become the next tools in the KELA suite.
We are looking for a talented data analyst to join the team.
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing different types of threat-intelligence data to support the team’s effort to create new tools and to help find new technological opportunities.
If you love reaching conclusions from massive amounts of data, are passionate about cyber-related data analysis, and love to explore and initiate new technological concepts and tools – this position is for you!
- Perform data analysis using database queries to verify and feedback the development of new tools.
- Be part of initiating new tools to collect, enrich and present data. Help people outside the team (such as threat-intelligence analysts) understand and use the new tools.
- Calibrate the team's development efforts according to the relevant needs, together with the product team and the threat intelligence department.
- Knowledge in cybersecurity concepts and terms.
- Experience with data analytics projects.
- Experience working with databases such as SQL, Elasticsearch or MongoDB.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present research results in a clear and meaningful manner.