KELA is looking for a Technical Product Manager to head our Intelligence Collection infrastructure. As Collection Product Manager you’ll sit in a critical junction between Engineering, Research and Research – and will own all of our cyber threat intelligence collection efforts. The role includes supervising day-to-day operations of the Collections team, coordinating engineering efforts around internal platforms used to build and maintain Collectors, and managing the product roadmap for everything collections.
If you’re a Product Manager interested in having an impact in a technical, intelligence-led environment – this role is just for you!
- Formulate, manage and prioritize the roadmap and backlog for our intelligence collection solutions for tech-savvy stakeholders
- Create detailed product specifications, wireframes, flows, use cases, and release notes and relay them to highly technical stakeholders
- Own delivery of features alongside the engineering team – from planning to deployment
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Marketing and Research stakeholders in order to ensure on-time delivery of relevant intelligence to users
- Create and maintain internal processes and workflows for hands-on management of Subject Matter Experts using our collection products
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience as a product manager for a technical B2B / B2E product – preferably in a high-paced startup
- Self-motivated, independent worker with a sense of ownership and a multidisciplinary mindset – being able to understand and communicate with many stakeholders in different fields
- Able to understand and explain detailed technical flows in an abstract, understandable manner
- An excellent communicator (Hebrew and English), both verbally and in writing – able to break down complex concepts into actionable items
- Background in cybersecurity, IT or threat intelligence – advantage
- Software development experience – major advantage
- A knack for UI / UX design and hands-on experience in design or prototyping platforms (Zeplin / Figma / Balsamiq / Adobe XD) – major advantage