At the core of our Intelligence Operations Center, KELA’s Threat Intelligence Analysts are in charge of data collection and analysis processes by using a unique automated technology scanning a curated set of Dark Net sources and providing fully targeted, actionable intelligence.
The Threat Intelligence Analyst will conduct research both independently and with a larger team in order to detect cyber-security threats and produce analytical products.
The successful candidate possesses an intelligence background, as well as knowledge in cyber-security and has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Collecting, analyzing, cross referencing and interpreting data from multiple sources
- Documenting the results and providing meaningful analysis products
- Producing actionable intelligence reports for delivery to KELA’s clients
- Conducting Open-Source, Deepnet and Darknet research
- Investigating relevant intelligence sources, threat actors, attack tools and techniques
- Investigative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Active interest and creative thinking in cyber security
- Experience in a cyber threat intelligence organization (military or commercial)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to details and ability to organize and prioritize work with little supervision
- Operate semi-autonomously to conduct collection, create solutions and support intelligence production
- English as mother tongue
- Proficiency in additional foreign languages (Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic etc.) - Advantage