KELA helps organizations worldwide uncover and neutralize their most relevant cybersecurity threats coming from the hardest-to-reach places on the internet.
We are looking for a highly motivated, software engineer, to join our engineering group in building our product. Our engineering team is small enough that you can have a significant impact on the product and the company.
As a software engineer you will make a critical contribution to shaping and developing our products, from design to implementation of a microservices system, and a modern web frontend.
Technology Stack: C# (.Net Core) / TypeScript (NestJS), MongoDB, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins and more.
If you are someone with a passion for delivering technical solutions with great business impact, you may be the one!
- Work as part of a team, plan and execute new services and improve existing ones
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and methodologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products and architecture
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- A good understanding of microservices architecture
- Enjoy having responsibility and a sense of ownership of the created product
- Most importantly, enjoy working in a team, and have excellent communication skills