As KELA seeks to expand its capabilities, a dedicated CTO technical team is responsible for trying different and new technological concepts. From new ways to gather data using advanced tools to better enriching the collected data using data science and machine learning algorithms, the team initiates and performs PoCs to what might become the next tools in the KELA suite.
We are looking to recruit a talented open-minded data scientist to join the team as a part-time position. Using all of the massive data that KELA has collected, in this position you will initiate and lead different projects and researches and try to make them into new capabilities and tools.
This includes data mining algorithms, statistical analysis, and data engineering. If you love thinking on new ideas and concepts, love to learn and are able to build new projects from scratch – this position is for you!
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to empower our capabilities.
- Lead research projects that would eventually be translated to new features in the different KELA systems.
- Plan and implement model usages from research to production, in a scalable and resilient architecture.
- 3+ years working as a data scientist.
- Experience with Python development.
- Experience working with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch).
- Knowledge in cybersecurity concepts and terms.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to present research results in a clear and meaningful manner.